Saturday, May 8, 2010

Winners of BRIDGES

I don't know when we've seen so many truly beautiful entries. Each photo offered such beauty, perspective, interest, it was a pleasure to browse through them over and over again. The voting was very difficult, as you all found. How to choose from so many wonderful views? Well choose we did, and here are this week's winners. Congratulations and thanks to all who participated!

FIRST PLACE
Whakarewarewa Thermal Area by Jacqui Brown

SECOND PLACE
Footbridge to the Park by Brian Crossland

THIRD PLACE
Burnside Bridge, Sharpsburg, Maryland, by Andy Laighleis

HONORABLE MENTION
Rainbow Bridge, Daejeon, South Korea by Nancie M

BEST OF THEME
My Backyard by Scott Anna

Chosen this week by Monica Griffey, here's what she had to say:

Best of Theme? Not this week!! They are all perfect for the theme!! I was trying to find a reasoning to pick one of these. What would I like on my wall? Where would I like to take my afternoon walk? Which one would I travel to see? Artistic? Fun? Natural? Geez, I have them all memorized!!! lol I did pick one...(but wanted many more!!!} "Bridges" My backyard added by Scott M. Anna . Why? It reminded me of home. I loved all of these!! I was a little surprised I didn't see a card game!!! Happy shooting my friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to all the winners and a big pat on the back to the hard working admins that did extra duty with me out on safari.

    ReplyDelete