Saturday, December 17, 2011

WINNERS OF "GRATITUDE"

FIRST PLACE
"A Place To Be Me, A Place To Be Free"
By Henny Stokseth Berge
________________________


SECOND PLACE TIE
"Brothers in Arms - For My Boys"
By Shers Gallagher

~ and ~

"Grand Canyon"
By Jacqui Binford-Bell
____________________________


THIRD PLACE TIE
"Every Dawn"
By Terry Atkin Rowe

~and ~

"Memorial"
By Brian Crossland
_____________

BEST OF THEME

Chosen by Sheryl Rosedoff Bergman “There for the grace of the gods go I.”
By Heidi M. Breuer

"While all photos were excellent in their interpretations, the one that got me was Heidi's homeless person. My interpretation of this photo was that there were infinite possibilities and hope for this person. Without hope, there can be no gratitude. Nice job Heidi!" - Sheryl Rosedoff Bergman
___________________________

1 comment:

  1. I am always amazed at the quality of photography in this little group. Great company to be amid.

    Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete