Sunday, February 3, 2013

WINNERS OF: "THE FOCUS IS ON THE BOKEH"

 FIRST PLACE
"Tree Fern"
By Eagle Finegan
________________________________


SECOND PLACE
"Snow Globe"
By Brian Crossland
_________________________________________


THIRD PLACE TIE
"Golden Platter"
By Clifford Forstadt
 
~ and ~
"Iguana-a-la-Bokeh"
By Monica Griffey

_________________________________


BEST OF THEME
"Iguana-a-la-Bokeh"
By Monica Griffey

“My choice for Best of Theme goes to Monica Griffey's "Iguana-a-la-Bokeh". From the first moment I saw the photo, I felt that it captured everything that I had meant for when I chose this theme. The colors in the bokeh coordinate perfectly with the iguana's tip colors. It is amazing how the colors within the edges of the iguana are matched perfectly with the background colors.” – Scott Michael Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment