Sunday, March 17, 2013

WINNERS OF "ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS"


FIRST PLACE
"Winter Tree"
by Kimberly Rossiter
__________________________________



SECOND PLACE
"Midnight Bicycle"
By Jennifer Chappell
_________________________________



THIRD PLACE
"The Shadow Trapped with Ease?"
By Shekinah Rae
____________________________



BEST OF THEME 
Selected by Sheryl Rosedoff Bergman
 “Me and My Shadow”
by Christa Rompala



"I have loved all the creativity shown here.  I voted for Christa's Shadow girl.  It reminds me of a time, long, long ago where my shadow just fascinated me and I wondered why I couldn't get rid of it and why it grew or disappeared by just moving around. I would spend countless nights in bed making bunny ears or dogs with my hands by the light of my night light.  Thanks Christa for the memories." - Sheryl Rosedoff Bergman

No comments:

Post a Comment