Saturday, June 4, 2011

WINNERS OF UNUSUAL PERSPECTIVE

FIRST PLACE
Objects in lens appear larger than they actually are by Rick Cannon

SECOND PLACE
Concrete Footbridge by Brian Crossland

THIRD PLACE THREE WAY TIE
Help Me! By Sheryl Rosedoff Bergman
 
Adelaide Mall by Heather Lossie

Unusual Perspective NYC by Shekinah Rae


BEST OF THEME
Little feet by Eagle Finegan
Best of Theme Selection was by Bert Larson who picked the theme Unusual Perspective:

"My pick for "Unusual perspective"... is "Little feet" by Eagle Finegan. NOT an easy decision... there were many that were my "favorite" for the theme...there were many that screamed "Perspective"... but this one had the loudest scream to me (and it's very cute). "


2 comments:

  1. Well deserved wins! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photographs ... I never see many foot bottoms, so I really enjoy the view from here. All great views, for sure.

    ReplyDelete