Saturday, January 16, 2010

EXTRAORDINARY / ORDINARY

This week's theme was EXTRAORDINARY ORDINARY, Everyday objects with photos taken artistically, or from a "different" angle.  It was fun to see how each person interpreted the theme in the photos they submitted.

We had a three-way tie for first place in this week's voting, requiring a run-off vote. Congratulations to our winners and thanks to everyone for the fascinating and delightful entries.

FIRST PLACE: Deborah Binford Baker, Mystic Waters


SECOND PLACE: Brian Crossland, Monster


THIRD PLACE: Monica Griffey, Reflected Light


HONORABLE MENTION: Catherine Sweet P, Wild Flowers In Fall


BEST OF THEME: Brian Crossland, Hic!

Best of theme winner was selected by Monica Griffey. She tells us:
I want to start by saying that I am so amazed by all of your creative photos. I'm in awe of the talent that each of you holds!!

I select "Hic!". To me it is an artistic, "out of the box" photo using the every day glass to filter your photo creating a fun kaleidoscope. Very creative and exactly what was in my head.

Well done one and all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment